Luckily my career has included many aspects of film making, from microscopic creatures on Imax 3D, to the opening boat chase on the River Thames for " The World is not Enough ", there has hardly been a dull moment.
I am happy to shoot both HD and film, although film was my original schooling. Whatever the subject, there's a format suitable.
Look around the site and drop me a line if I can be of any help.
Whilst I'm negotiating a new agent to represent me, I'm contactable directly on my mobile number 00 44 (0) 7778 215440 or by email at email@example.com
Thanks for visiting - Enjoy !
GO TO MY YouTube PAGE, PeterFieldDOP, FOR MORE SHOWREEL MATERIAL, Find this in the Links Menu to the left side of this.
* In early summer 2010 I was in Texas, USA, shooting an independent movie, a very exciting and interesting mystery that has a big twist in the tail. Check out www.doonbythemovie.com *
* "EASIER WAYS TO MAKE A LIVING" *
Just heard that we won some awards at the Inaugural Los Angeles International Underground Film Festival 2011.
In the Narrative Short Category, we won Best Director, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY and made a "Honourable Mention". Great News! *
* "Doonby" received The Frank Capra Award at the Life Fest Awards in LA May 2012. I attended the World Premiere in Los Angeles in October *
* 2013 Another busy year on "Edge of Tommorow" with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt, "Our Robot Overlords" with Sir Ben Kingsley and recently Matthew Vaughn's "The Secret Service" with Colin Firth *
* Became a BAFTA member in 2011 *
* Member of The Association Of Camera Operators, ACO *
* January 2012, Qualified for Working Visa & Residency in New Zealand *
|Mission Impossible 5
Dir: Chris McQuarrie
|Camera Operator - 2nd unit